S.T.Y.L.E.

~ My happiness is your S.T.Y.L.E ~

A video parody about people living in ... first world countries
Fair warning for those who dislike , tough luck because this video was made by him. Other than that, video is clean as a whistle, terms of content and language.
So shut the full cup up and watch the video XD


Now I know it's not good to make fun of others who truly face hardships for third world people, but is just for giggles. Laugh it off today gone by tomorrow, or probably in the next hour.
Hope this share made your day, certainly did for me. So have a joyous day, later       ~R90~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who Am I?

My photo
Hello. Just to let you know I am a G.I.R.L., which stands for 'Guy In Real Life'. XD (I'm serious.)
If you're wondering what does S.T.Y.L.E. means, then you're out of luck. Because I'm not telling ANYONE what it means. >D
But I can tell this, R90 is my initials. :D
That's all, see ya.
Copyright © 2008 S.T.Y.L.E.R90 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.