S.T.Y.L.E.

~ My happiness is your S.T.Y.L.E ~

Alright, it's been more than 24 hours since the last post. Been trying to sort the codes for the new layout which took about a couple of hours doing so. And so here's a sneak peek at whats going on and how will this blog soon look like ...


Hopefully it won't distort the layout after I 'mess' around with the default look, image. Don't mind the stuffs being written in Japanese, that's just a translator test. Just me fantasizing myself being able to write everything in Japanese, perfectly LOLOLOL. Anyhow, this blog will still be in English, no changes will be made in terms of content. At least not at an alarming rate.

I am currently working on the banner, header since that's currently the biggest item that needs to be changed.


That's all for today, gotta get this thing done A.S.A.P. so that I'll be able to carry on with the 'Daily work' schedule.

Had a bit of a trouble deciding whether to label this post under 'DiArts' or 'Sh'Out's', but seeing it now I talk more on what's going on rather than talking about the artwork being done, it was made clear to me that this should be posted under 'Sh'Out's'. ~(--)~

Owh and if anyone was wondering why this theme changing process is such a necessity for me is because, the process of image upload is quite bothersome, directly uploading image here will ... well, this will happen ...

I AM NOT doing this on purpose!

Nuff said for today, Adios ~R90

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who Am I?

My photo
Hello. Just to let you know I am a G.I.R.L., which stands for 'Guy In Real Life'. XD (I'm serious.)
If you're wondering what does S.T.Y.L.E. means, then you're out of luck. Because I'm not telling ANYONE what it means. >D
But I can tell this, R90 is my initials. :D
That's all, see ya.
Copyright © 2008 S.T.Y.L.E.R90 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.